Thursday, April 21, 2011

S'mores Brownies


Since I can't eat/try anything I have been baking for the last few weeks, I figured that I should pretty much keep to the basics as much as I can. So, for my boss and coworker's birthday I went with a fairly simple S'mores brownie recipe I found online. I basically just made a standard box mix in a 13x9 inch pan as directed. When the brownies were done I piled on marshmallows and graham crackers. I broiled the dessert for a minute or two (until the marshmallows browned) then took them out and placed chopped up pieces of chocolate on top. Simple, but complicated enough to say I care haha. From what I heard at work they were a pretty big hit! I will definately need to make these again once so I can try them as well!

Here is the basic recipe I followed:

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/smores-brownies/81b22908-4183-4a65-80e5-72fe2c6af02e


1 comment:

  1. OH yummmmmmm.. I can't believe you made these w/o eating them, I totally would've caved!

    ReplyDelete